Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Assignment 4: Blogging
I have never really done much with blogs before this class but I have really enjoyed setting up my blog in Educ 3040. I find the blog to be very interesting because it has showed me many things that I didn't know was out on the internet.It is much simpler than I ever thought it would be to set up my own blog. I think that it will be a very useful tool in communicating with others. The main reasons why I would use a blog once I become a teacher is to relate to my parents, students, and other colleagues. It will also help me to collaborate with other teachers from all over the world. It allows me to post some of my ideas and it puts me into the blogging community to view others ideas on teaching certain content and teaching strategies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment